Friday, February 22, 2013

We have been busy this winter here in MA getting snowed in! I am hoping to be more active with the blog, but I always fall through! Hopefully this weekend I will be able to catch up and post some interesting stuff for you guys!


Sarafina has been loving the snow and I am content with it as long as she is! Last storm we got over 2 feet of snow! And looks like this weekend we might be getting another foot or so.


Now for a review that I am really excited about!




Five Paw Review: ComfortFlex Harness


I love, love, love this product! The design is amazing and helps direct pressure away from your dog's throat when walking which has been a great help with Sarafina. Even when wearing a standard harness, Sarafina would always choke when she pulled and got excited on leash, but now that she wears the ComfortFlex Harness we never have that issue. Many dogs who we do flyball with wear this harness and even when their dogs are pulling super hard before they run and I never hear them choking, which is great! This harness is perfect for small and large dogs.
 
Rating: 5 out of 5 paws!


The colors are great (Sarafina has the purple!) and I love that it has reflective strips on it and that is also able to get wet, because Sarafina loves swimming so that will be a great help in the summer. I bought my ComfortFlex Harness from Clean Run in South Hadley, MA (www.cleanrun.com). For more information on the ComfortFlex Harness visit their website at http://comfortflexharness.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment