Friday, February 10, 2012

I went to an awesome seminar last night on "Veterinary Homeopathy" presented by the New England Pet Hospice (http://www.newenglandpethospice.com). I have become increasingly interested in the field of Veterinary Homeopathy ever since I adopted Sarafina. Some of the most interesting information is alternative flea and tick prevention. I hate having to put any type of topical pesticide on Sarafina. I have found an awesome alternative! Amber Stone necklaces for your dog! They are so cute and they also repel fleas and ticks by resinous aromatic terpines, released by the necklace when it rubs against your pets fur. It also repels them through electrostatic properties of the amber. Check them out at www.amberstonepets.com. I will be ordering one for Sarafina!

No comments:

Post a Comment